How To Uninstall Epic Games Launcher on Mac
Epic Games Launcher not Working. How to Remove it?
The Epic Games Launcher not working on my Mac since the last update. I cannot download the Fortnite with Epic Games Launcher. At this point I can't tell if the problem is with the Launcher itself, or the problem is with my computer. Will it be OK to get rid of Epic Games Launcher and reinstall it on my Mac?
Epic Games Launcher is one of essential apps that supports downloading and updating the latest video game for you. Usually Epic Games Launcher will work great on Windows, macOS, Xbox and other platform. But sometimes you may still run into kind of Epic Games Launcher not working problems and you can try to uninstall, then reinstall it on your computer or console. Follow this article to learn how to do clean uninstalling for Epic Games Launcher (Learn How To Uninstall Fortnite Mac).
Table of Content:
- Part 1: How To Manually Uninstall Epic Games Launcher on Mac
- Part 2: How To Completely Uninstall Epic Games Launcher Macs [Time-Saving Method]
Part 1: How Manually Uninstall Epic Games Launcher Mac
Whenever you're stuck at Epic Games Launcher problems, you can give a try to unintall Epic Games Launcher and reinstall it to debug Epic Games Launcher not working issues. Follow steps below to learn how to uninstall Epic Games Launcher from your Mac manually (Learn How To Uninstall MacKeeper).
- Step 1: To uninstall Epic Games Launcher, open Finder > Applications > Epic Games Launcher:
- Step 2: After dragging the Epic Games Launcher application file to Trash, these are still Epic Games Launcher related game settings, login items, and other 'Hidden' components. To get rid of these Epic Games Launcher leftovers, you need to move further: Open Finder > in Menu, click Go > enter ~/Library/.
- Step 3: You may see a large amount of system file folders here. Now locate the Epic Games Launcher leftover files by digging into each folder. They are possibly stored in the following folders: Application Support | Caches | Containers | Frameworks | Logs | Preferences | Saved | Application State | WebKit
- Step 4: Drag the files associated with Epic Games Launcher to Trash > Empty Trash and restart your Mac to finish the removal of Epic Games Launcher.
Part 2: How To Remove Epic Games Launcher Mac
For new Mac users, it may feel quite confusing to remove Epic Games Launcher from macOS manually. That's why you can choose an expert Epic Games Launcher uninstaller app named Omni Remover 2. It can save you tons of time wasted on searching Epic Games Launcher leftover junks and give you a complete solution to get rid of Epic Games Launcher. Here are the detailed steps.
Step 1: Download Omni Remover 2
First up, click here to download Omni Remover (for macOS 10.8 and above) > Install > Open Omni Remover on your Mac.
How To Uninstall Epic Games Launcher Mac Step 1
Step 2: Uninstalling Epic Games Launcher
In Omni Remover 2 > App Uninstall > Click Fortnite > Clean Uninstall.
How To Uninstall Epic Games Launcher Step 2
Step 3: Deleting Epic Games Launcher Completed
Then Omni Remover will start scanning all Epic Games Launcher data/files > After it finished scanning, click Clean Uninstall to start uninstall Epic Games Launcher from your Mac.
How To Uninstall Epic Games Launcher Step 3
The Bottom Line
Recently some users also reported that the download gets stuck at a certain percentage and will not progress when attempting to download content from the Epic Games launcher. To work around this issue, give a try with Omni Remover 2 here: Free Download Now >
Version 3.3.5 (January 30, 2020) / Support macOS Catalina
Category: Mac Uninstaller
More iPhone/Mac Related Tips
- How To Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account In Seconds >
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software >
- How To Find My Recently Deleted App on iPhone >
- Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone without Computer >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone 6 Plus >
- Top 15 Best Facebook Alternative You Cannot Miss >
Tags: Uninstall iTunes Mac Uninstall Office 2011 Mac Uninstall Firefox Uninstall Kaspersky Mac Uninstall MacKeeper Uninstall Google Earth Mac Uninstall Steam Mac Uninstall Adobe Flash Mac Uninstall Citrix Receiver Mac Uninstall Spotify Mac Uninstall Dropbox Mac Uninstall Skype Mac Uninstall Teamviewer Mac Uninstall uTorrent Mac Uninstall Sophos Antivirus Mac Uninstall Norton Mac Uninstall Soundflower Mac Uninstall WinZip Mac