Enhanced Sketch & Xcode Cache Cleaner
For creative designers and program engineers, if you have Auto Save enabled in Sketch or Xcode, every time you make changes in a document, macOS will save these change logs to Versions database. Considering the size of your design/coding documents, your Mac storage will be ate up soon.
With Omni Remover's newly introduced Sketch/Xcode Cache Cleaner feature, you can clear revision history for all (and only) Sketch/Xcode documents, which can potentially reclaim gigabytes of free space on your Mac.
Idea Source and Credits
Originally discussed by Philippe in How to recover 50 GB or even more by deleting Sketch caches files. And Yuriy brought an app named Sketch Cache Cleaner.
Get Rid of All App Leftover Files At a Go
To have clean and complete uninstallation on macOS isn't as easy as you thought since many app residual junk would be left behind. Now with Omni Remover, you simply need to tap a finger click, and it'll find caches, cookies, leftover and 11 types of app junk. With one more click, you can clean them up so as to reclaim a large amount of free storage.
App Cached Files
App Saved Status
App Support Files
App Log-in Items
App Dock Status
Choose Apps To Uninstall
Open Omni Remover on your Mac > Click Quick Uninstall > Choose an app that you want to uninstall.
Scan App Junk Files
Preview your app details to confirm you don't need this app any more > Click Start Scan.
Do Clean & Complete Uninstall
After a while, Omni Remover will finish scanning the app > Click Uninstall to start removing.
Elevate Your Mac with Smart App Monitoring
macOS applications run maintenance support scripts, generate running log, and store cache data at predefined intervals. If you use your Mac way heavy and intense, these intervals might eat up your confined storage. Omni Remover’s Smart Monitor feature gives you real-time monitoring on all your app removal behaviors.
When you drag an app to Trash, Omni Remover will remind you of how much app junk files remain and show you an option to clean them up at one go.
Reset Any Mac App to Its Default Settings
You may find your Mac app gets stuck frequently or you were messing around with the settings for a Mac app, and now that app won't load. Omni Remover gives you the best ways to reset your malfunctioning applications, repair corrupted app configuration files, and get things back to the right track again.
More Dedicated Mac App Uninstall Tips
Omni Remover is just the starting point of our effort toward assisting you to keep your Mac run smooth and robust. Here are more specific troubleshooting tips for you.
- Can You Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 6s
- How To Erase All Content and Settings On Your iPhone
- How To Uninstall Evernote on MacBook/Mac Pro
- How To Uninstall Steam on MacBook/MacBook Pro
- How To Transfer Photos from iPhone To External Hard Drive
- How To Recover Data from iPhone 6/7 After Factory Reset
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPad Without Backup
- What Is Other Storage On My Mac And How To Remove It
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software 2018
- Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone without Computer
- How To Completely Uninstall Adobe Flash on Mac OS X
- How To Fix iPhone 6/6s Battery Draining Issues in iOS 11.3
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone 6
- 2018 Best Free iTunes Alternative Software