How To Uninstall Pulse Secure VPN Client on Mac Catalina
Summary: In this article, we help you to learn How To Fully Uninstall Pulse Secure Client on Mac Catalina by using the best Pulse Secure Uninstaller - Omni Remover. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version here before continuing.
100% Free & Secure Download
What's Pulse Secure? Pulse Secure is a network and cloud security company that provides a range of VPN, NAC, EMM, and ADC products delivered as software, cloud services and virtual appliance. As of 2019, Pulse Secure product covers Pulse Connect Secure (a VPN client for Mac), Pulse Policy Secure, Pulse Workspace, Pulse Web App Firewall, Pulse Secure Appliances, etc. (How To Uninstall Chromium Web Browser on Mac).
But why users want to uninstall Pulse Secure on Mac? The current version of Pulse Client is 9.0.X, which has been improved for better performance on macOS Catalina. Many users failed to install the new version with Pulse Secure installer unless they choose to uninstall Pulse Client 5.0 or previous versions. In case you have any trouble with the use of Pulse Secure, or it's just not working on your Mac, follow this quick tutorial to learn how to completely uninstall Pulse Secure VPN client on Mac.
Pulse Secure Mac Remover Tool
#1 Pulse Secure for Mac Removal Solution
Clean Razer Synapse Orphaned Leftover Junk
On-demand Privacy and Storage Optimization
Table of Content:
- Part 1: Uninstall Pulse Secure With The Best Mac App Uninstaller
- Part 2: The Manual Way To Uninstall Pulse Secure on Mac
- Part 3: More Helpful Pulse Secure for Mac Uninstall Tips
Part 1: Uninstall Pulse Secure With The Best Mac App Uninstaller
Many VPN client and Browser Extension applications on macOS are stubborn and hardly get removed completely. One common macOS problems caused by Pulse Secure it that when deleting Pulse Client with ordinary method, you may still find it in your Menu and when you click the icon the program will launch itself.
That's where Omni Remover comes in. As the best Mac App Uninstaller software, Omni Remover can completely uninstall Pulse Secure client and save you the trouble of getting stuck on the Pulse Secure remnants. With up to the minute Mac App Cleaning algorithm, Omni Remover helps scan through your macOS, find and clean all Pulse Secure orphaned junk. Follow steps below to learn how to uninstall Pulse Secure on macOS Catalina.
Free Download Omni Remover on your Mac (Runs on macOS Catalina and other recent macOS) > Launch Omni Remover with its installer.
How To Uninstall Pulse Secure on Mac Step 1
On the left side of Omni Remover, choose App Uninstall > Pulse Secure > Click Scan to browse Pulse Secure cache junks, extensions, VPN profiles, user settings, etc.
How To Uninstall Pulse Secure on Mac Step 2
Let Omni Remover scan all Pulse Secure related app cache junk on macOS system > Once finished, click Clean to start uninstalling Pulse Secure from your Mac.
How To Uninstall Pulse Secure on Mac Step 3
Part 2: The Manual Way To Uninstall Pulse Secure on Mac
Because Pulse Secure client involves adapting on Security preferences, we strongly recommend you to get rid of Pulse Secure from your Mac with the expert Uninstaller program. Otherwise, if you have senior computer experiences, follow steps below to clean uninstall Pulse Secure on your Mac.
- Step 1: Quit Pulse Secure and all background running threads with Activity Monitor app > Open Finder > Applications > Find Pulse Secure > Remove Pulse Secure from Applications folder to Trash.
- Step 2: Open Finder menu > Go > Go To Folder > Enter ~/Library/Application/Support/Pulse Secure/
- Step 3: Search all Pulse Secure related cookies, temporary files and pre-fetch files in these subfolders: Application Support | Caches | Containers | Frameworks | Logs | Preferences | Saved | Application State | WebKit
- Step 4: Delete the files associated with Pulse Secure to Trash > Empty Trash and restart your Mac to finish the removal of Pulse Secure on your Mac.
Part 3: More Helpful Pulse Secure for Mac Uninstall Tips
The initial installer of Pulse Secure client informs that it will only take about 20MB storage for setting up. But with the use of time, you may find over 300MB cluttered cache junk in Omni Remover's scan result. That's the very reason why Omni Remover was created to clean up all kinds of Pulse Secure orphaned cache junk on your Mac (How To Clean Caches on Mac).
General Tips for Freeing Up Space on Mac:
The Bottom Line
Pulse Secure contains tons of VPN configuration data for secure connection via remote proxies. And it brings more troublesome towards removing Pulse Secure on macOS. That's we encourage you to get Omni Remover to start uninstalling Pulse Secure from your Mac. Free Download >
Version 3.2.1 (13 November, 2019) | Support macOS Catalina | Category: Mac Uninstaller
More Mac App Cleaner and Uninstaller Tips
- How To Completely Uninstall Anaconda on macOS Catalina >
- How To Uninstall uTorrent on Mac in Easy Steps >
- A Complete Guide To Uninstall Citrix Receiver Mac >
- How To Uninstall VMware Fusion on Mac Catalina >
- How To Uninstall Silverlight & Plugins on Mac >
- How To Completely Uninstall Spotify on Mac OS X >
Tags: Uninstall Office 2011 Mac Uninstall Firefox Uninstall Kaspersky Mac Uninstall MacKeeper Uninstall Google Earth Mac Uninstall Steam Mac Uninstall Adobe Flash Mac Uninstall Dropbox Mac Uninstall Skype Mac Uninstall Teamviewer Mac Uninstall Sophos Antivirus Mac Uninstall Norton Mac Uninstall Soundflower Mac Uninstall WinZip Mac