How To Uninstall Sourcetree Git Desktop Client on Mac Big Sur
Summary: In this article, we help you to learn How To Fully Uninstall Sourcetree Git Client on Mac Big Sur with the best Sourcetree Uninstaller software - Omni Remover. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version here before continuing.
100% Free & Secure Download
What's Sourcetree? Sourcetree is a Git and Mercurial desktop client for developers on Mac or Windows, developed by Atlassian. Sourcetree claims to reduce the workflow and interactions with your Git repositories so that you can focus on your current project (Uninstall SyphonInject on macOS Big Sur). Sourcetree can also visualize and manage your repositories through its simple Git GUI desktop client on macOS and Windows.
But why users want to uninstall Sourcetree on Mac? It's not easy to create a GitHub repository and maintain it well. SourceTree is for simply the workflow, but it's hardly keep these gits tide and clean. Many devs failed at messing up their SourceTree GitHub repositories and the best way to start over is to clean uninstall SourceTree from a Mac. With the involving of endless Atlassian program data and remnants, SourceTree is very confused for removal.
Sourcetree Mac Remover Tool
#1 Sourcetree Removal Solution for macOS
Clean Sourcetree Orphaned Leftover Junk
On-demand Privacy and Storage Optimization
Table of Content:
- Part 1: Uninstall Sourcetree With The Best Mac App Uninstaller
- Part 2: The Manual Way To Uninstall Sourcetree on Mac
- Part 3: More Helpful Sourcetree for Mac Uninstall Tips
Part 1: Uninstall Sourcetree With The Best Mac App Uninstaller
Ideally you can remove an application on macOS by just dragging it from Applications folder to Trash. However, it's far away from insufficient because there're tons of orphaned information and remnant files stored somewhere else. And SourceTree is in the case.
That's why you should choose a dedicated Mac App Uninstaller software to handle with these triffles. While Omni Remover is the best in its class. As the best Mac App Uninstaller software, Omni Remover can completely uninstall Sourcetree Git client and help you clean up all Sourcetree remnant junk in one click. With most advanced Mac App Cleaning approaches, Omni Remover can scan through the macOS file system, clean up all Sourcetree orphaned junk. Follow steps below to learn how to uninstall Sourcetree on macOS Big Sur.
Free Download Omni Remover on your Mac (Runs on macOS Big Sur, Mojave and other recent macOS) > Launch Omni Remover with its installer.
How To Uninstall Sourcetree on Mac Step 1
In the feature tabs of Omni Remover, Choose App Uninstall > Find Sourcetree app > Click Scan to browse Sourcetree cache junks, GitHub repository saves, user profiles, user settings, etc.
How To Uninstall Sourcetree on Mac Step 2
Let Omni Remover scan all Sourcetree related app cache junk on macOS system > Once finished, click Clean to start uninstalling Sourcetree from your Mac.
How To Uninstall Sourcetree on Mac Step 3
Part 2: The Manual Way To Uninstall Sourcetree on Mac
Since macOS system is open and freely accessible to users, you can also search all these Sourcetree associated junk files manually (make sure you're enabled your macOS to show hidden files and folders). Also, the manual way to get rid of Sourcetree on Mac requires senior computer knowledge, so make sure you have full understanding on all your operations. If you get ready, follow steps below to learn how to clean uninstall Sourcetree on Mac, manually.
- Step 1: Close Sourcetree and all background running threads, extensions, and add-ons with Activity Monitor app > Open Finder > Applications > Sourcetree > Remove Sourcetree from Applications folder to Trash.
- Step 2: Open Finder menu > Go > Go To Folder > Enter ~/Library/Application/Support/Sourcetree/
- Step 3: Locate all Sourcetree GitHub repository cookies, temporary Gitting files and pre-fetch files in these subfolders: Application Support | Caches | Containers | Frameworks | Logs | Preferences | Saved | Application State | WebKit
- Step 4: Delete the files associated with Sourcetree to Trash > Empty Trash and restart your Mac to finish the removal of Sourcetree on your Mac.
Part 3: More Helpful Sourcetree for Mac Uninstall Tips
When you first install Sourcetree client on Mac, it only takes about 200MB hard drive space for initial install. But over time, you may find roughly around 1-2GB cluttered cache junk in Omni Remover scan result. Sourcetree is not the only stubborn and bloated software app on your Mac! Check the following Mac Cleaning features in Omni Remover to keep your Mac running fast and light.
General Tips for Freeing Up Space on Mac:
The Bottom Line
SourceTree is very confused for clean removal for its complex ingratiation with the macOS. When deleting the SourceTree application to Trash you'll find it is insufficient because it has so much leftover and remnants stored somewhere else. That's why we encourage you to get Omni Remover to start completely uninstalling Sourcetree from your Mac. Free Download >
More Mac App Cleaner and Uninstaller Tips
- How To Completely Uninstall Anaconda on macOS Big Sur >
- How To Uninstall uTorrent on Mac in Easy Steps >
- A Complete Guide To Uninstall Citrix Receiver Mac >
- How To Uninstall VMware Fusion on Mac Big Sur >
- How To Uninstall Silverlight & Plugins on Mac >
- How To Completely Uninstall Spotify on Mac OS X >
Tags: Uninstall Office 2011 Mac Uninstall Firefox Uninstall Kaspersky Mac Uninstall MacKeeper Uninstall Google Earth Mac Uninstall Steam Mac Uninstall Adobe Flash Mac Uninstall Dropbox Mac Uninstall Skype Mac Uninstall Teamviewer Mac Uninstall Sophos Antivirus Mac Uninstall Norton Mac Uninstall Soundflower Mac Uninstall WinZip Mac