How To Fix iOS 15 Whether, Clock, Screen Time Widgets Not Working
Summary:[How To Fix iOS 15 Widgets Not Working Issues] iOS 15 Whether, Clock, Screen Time Widgets not working on your iPhone 11/Xr/X/8? Follow this article to learn how to fix iOS 15 Home Screen Widgets issue. Get Fix My iPhone Free >
100% Free & Secure Download
What is Home Screen Widgets Feature in iOS 15? Before iOS 15, all icons on the home screen were rearranged in order and corresponded directly to apps. Now with the Home Screen Widgets feature in iOS 15, you can place Widgets to sit amongst app icons to get extra and instant view on particular info. For instance, the detailed whether status, your iPhone battery, Clock, Reminder, Stock, and other third-party Widgets info.
However, the performance of Widgets feature in iOS 15 so far cannot catch up with its great ideas. Recently, we have received a number of users complaints on iOS 15 Widgets not working issues. For instance, iOS 15 Whether, Clock, Screen Time, Battery or other third-party widgets don't show up in the 'Add Widgets' section, although the apps in question have been updated or freshly downloaded from the App Store and they've been marketed with compatibility for the new Home Screen widgets feature.
Common Widgets Not Working Scenarios After iOS 15 Update:
- Solved - Having issues with the Clock and Weather Widget in iOS 15. The Clock will not tell the correct time and the Weather widget is not showing anything. -- By Gamebroz
- Solved - I installed iOS 15, tried some of the preinstalled Home Screen Widgets, but none of them works. Often some of Widgets in the add-widgets screen are all blank. When I add widgets, like calendar, weather, music, they either not update, or not clickable. -- Guangjun
- Solved - I've installed the iOS 15 on my iPhone Xr and everything seems fine so far. except some of the Widgets aren't updating. Calendar is fine, but News and Weather do not update and appear "empty". -- Reddit
Best Free iOS System Recovery App
#1 Solution For Common iOS 15 Problems
Fix 50+ iOS 15 Software Bugs and Glitches
Safely Save iPhone from Crashes and Freezes
Most Common iOS 15 Problems and Best Fixes
iOS 15 Error Codes
Troubleshoot iPhone error 9, 4013, 10, 6, 2009, 4005, 75, 4010, 53 after iOS 15 update
How To Fix iOS 15 Widgets Not Working Issue
We have checked that the most of iOS 15 Widgets not working issues that take place on Apple native apps, like Clock, Weather, Stock, Reminders, Screen Time, etc., usually occur in iOS 15 beta releases. The official built of iOS 15 (public release version number is 18A373) is quite stable with Clock, Weather, Stock, Reminders, Screen Time Widgets. As for a third-party Widgets that contains glitches in iOS 15, you can follow steps below to have a fix.
How To Steps To Fix iOS 15 Widgets Not Working Issue:
Method 1: Remove Widgets and Add Again
To remove a Widget, long-press on the Widget icon until you see the context menu > Click Remove Widget > Add it again from Home Screen.
Remove Widgets and Add Again
Method 2: Reset Location & Privacy
If your Clock Widget not working in iOS 15, you can reset your location and privacy settings to the factory defaults. Simply go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
Reset Location & Privacy
The Bottom Line
Now can you fix your iOS 15 Widgets not working problems with our suggestions above? If you still have further iOS 15 software issues or bugs, feel free to contact us and we are happy to help. In addition, we will keep updating our iOS 15 Porblems list so that to cover all upcoming software/hardware glitches on your Apple devices.
More iPhone Problem Fixes and Tips
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software >
- The Best iPhone Data Recovery Software You Should Choose >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iOS 15 >
- What Does iCloud Backup Include and Not Include >
- Best Ways To Transfer Photos from iPhone X To Computer >