[Full List] 2020 Most Common iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Problems and How To Fix
Summary: [iPhone 12 Problems] iPhone 12 Camera not working and with black screen? iPhone 12 Wifi, Bluetooth, speaker, camera or screen not working properly? Check out our complete tutorial on iPhone 12 problems and fixes. Get Fix My iPhone Free >
100% Free & Secure Download
The iPhone 12 series, say the lower-priced iPhone 12, small-sized iPhone 12 Mini, and the higher-end iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max flagships, are smartphones designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc (2020 Most Common iPhone X Problems and How To Fix Them). The major upgrades comparing iPhone 12 with iPhone 11 include the addition of a Super Retina XDR OLED (was Liquid Retina LED-backlit LCD IPS Panel on iPhone 11 and XR), 5G support, MagSafe, Apple A14 Bionic system on a chip (SoC), and a new Mini model.
All new features and stunning industry design on iPhone 12 make it one of the best seller smartphones worldwide. However, based on our report, a number of iPhone 12 Pro/Mini owners have taken to Apple's Support Forums to complaint a set of iPhone 12 malfunction issues and iOS 14 software glitches, such as excessive battery draining from the handset, iPhone 12 Pro LTE and 5G signal drop, iPhone 12 mini’s screen not responding issue, to just name a few. In this article, we will show most of common iPhone 12 Problems and Best Troubleshooting Tips.
Best Free iOS System Recovery App
#1 Solution For Common iPhone 12 Problems
Fix Up To 20+ iPhone 12 Software Glitches
Safely Restore iPhone 12 from Crashes and Freeze
Most Common iPhone 12 Problems and Best Fixes 2020
iPhone 12 Battery Problems
If you noticed that your iPhone 12 battery is draining fast, read this guide
iPhone 12 Screen Issue
Why iPhone 12 touch screen is not working, why it won't swipe, and how to fix
iPhone 12 iOS Update Problems
Unable to install update, an error occurred when installing iOS 13/iOS 14 iPhone 12
iPhone 12 Error Codes
Troubleshoot iPhone 12 error 9, 4013, 10, 6, 2009, 4005, 75, 4010, 53, and more
iPhone 12 Bluetooth Problems
Fix iPhone 12 Bluetooth not working or cannot find Bluetooth contact issue
- Part 1: How To Fix iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Battery Draining Fast Problems
- Part 2: How To Fix iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Touch Screen Not Responding Issue
- Part 3: How To Fix iPhone 12 Unable To Update Problems
- Part 4: How To Fix iPhone 12 iTunes Backup/Restore Errors
- Part 5: How To Fix iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Charging Slow Problems
- Part 6: How To Fix iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Bluetooth Problems
- Part 7: How To Fix iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Wifi Signal Problems
- Part 8: How To Fix iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Green Screen Problems
Part 1: How To Fix iPhone 12 Battery Draining Fast Problems
iPhone 12 Battery Draining Scenarios (True Case): "I'm noticing that my iPhone 12 Pro is draining when idle with almost no background activity at a rate of 4% which is much faster than my previous iPhone 11 Pro, and to be honest a faster idle drain than I can remember from a new iPhone. I was thought I should disable Mobile data to see if it was a 5G glitch, but I actually don't see any real difference from doing that (which makes sense as I've been on Wifi 98% of the time since I got it). Also does anyone else seeing more battery drain since upgrading to iOS 14.2.1 from 14.1?"
Common Reasons That Can Cause iPhone 12 Battery Draining Problems (Diagnosis): The new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini/Pro/Pro Max has relatively small battery capacity even though Apple claims that it can expand battery life even with 5G support. However, a growing number of our customers are reporting their iPhone 12 battery draining fast on standby, even when on Wi-Fi or with 5G turned off. We collected a host of tips that keep solve your iPhone 12 Battery Draining Fast issue.
How To Fix iPhone 12 Battery Draining Fast Problems (Solutions):
- Fix 1 - Use Low Power Mode When Possible: Your iPhone 12 will prompt you to enable Low Power Mode when it hits 20%, but you can do it whenever you wish if you are anticipating a long day.
- Fix 2 - Turn Off Background App Refresh: The Background App Refresh option in iPhone 12 will not consume too much battery juice when you push your apps in background. But by disable this feature, you don't need to spend time (and battery) waiting for the app to load up anything new whenever you open it.
- Fix 3 - Manage iPhone 12 Settings: To do so: Disable Auto-Brightness > Adjust Screen Brightness > Adjust frequency of Background App Refresh > Enable Reduce Motion > Activate Low Power Mode.
Part 2: How To Fix iPhone 12 Touch Screen Not Working Issue
Common iPhone 12 Touch Screen Not Responding Scenarios (True Case): "Is anyone else having intermittent Touch Screen not responding issues with their iPhone 12 mini where it randomly won’t register touch input? TLDR: my iPhone 12 mini touch screen stops registering touch input randomly only when inside of a case and also with a screen protector on. With just the case on, the screen is fine, and with just the screen protector on the screen works fine. It’s only when they’re combined that my screen goes all janky."
What Is iPhone 12 Touch Screen Not Responding Problem (Diagnosis): Not every iPhone 12 model is subject to this Touch Screen Not Responding issue. Two most frequently met iPhone 12 screen lag responding issues are iPhone 12 Mini doesn't recognize touches made by the user's thumb and keeps freezing, not responding after updating to iOS 14.2.1 (2020 Most Common iPhone Glitches and How To Fix). In this article about the iPhone 12 mini touch screen not responding when locked issue, we will show you a few ways to fix.
Best Tips for iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Touch Screen Problems (Tips & Potential Fixes):
- Tip 1 - Quit/Delete Freezing or Crashing Apps: To delete and uninstall apps on an iPhone 12, you can long press blank area on home screen, until you see it gets shaking > Tap Delete > Delete This App.
- Tip 2 - Make sure you use iPhone 12 touch screen is clean and uncovered. Also keep your fingers clean and dry while touching your iPhone 12 screen.
- Tip 3 - Take Care Of The Screen Protector: Remove the screen protector, clean the screen with a soft cloth and check out if the touchscreen is properly functioning now.
Part 3: How To Fix iPhone 12 Charging Slow Or Not Full Issue
Common iPhone 12 Charging Slow Issue Scenarios (True Case): "Hey guys I have tried the Apple MagSafe charger and also another wireless charging mat (used to charge my iPhone 12 Pro Max in 2.5 hours), and Last night I used the 20W charger and cord and I'm getting the same results (How To Fix iPhone Battery Draining Fast Issue). I put my iPhone 12 PM on wireless charger at 12:30 and it was at 9%, and just took it off at 8:35 am and it’s at 63%. Does anyone else has the same iPhone 12 Battery charging slow issue?"
Common Reasons That May Cause iPhone 12 Charging Problem (Diagnosis): The iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and the forthcoming iPhone 12 Pro Max all get charging speeds of up to 15W over MagSafe, but the iPhone 12 mini is limited to charging speeds of up to 12W. So it would be normal if you feel your iPhone 12 mini is charging slower than other model of iPhone 12 device. If you experience extremely slow iPhone 12 charging speed, or iPhone cannot get fully charged, then try the following tips.
Best Tips for iPhone 12 Charging Problems (Tips & Potential Fixes):
- Fix 1 - iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Charges Slowly or Won't Charge: Check your charging cable and USB adapter for signs of damage > Use a wall power outlet and check for firm connections between your charging cable > Let your device charge for another half hour.
- Fix 2 - If your iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Stopped Charging at 80 Percent: To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the iPhone device gets too warm, the iOS software will limit charging above 80 percent. Your iPhone 12 will charge again when the temperature drops.
- Fix 3 - Unable To Charge iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Due To MagSafe Isn't Supported: If your iPhone 12 has a dirty or damaged charging port, your charging accessory is defective, damaged, or non Apple-certified, you may be unable to charge this device.
Part 4: How To Fix iPhone 12 Bluetooth Not Working Problems
Common iPhone 12 Bluetooth Not Working Scenarios (True Case): "I am having Bluetooth connection issues with my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I could not been able to connect my iPhone to my Sony headphones. My iPhone 12 Bluetooth seems not working correctly and does not see my headphones. Below what I did before asking this question. I checked my Bluetooth headphones with my iPhone 7 plus/Macbook Pro - It works. Then I checked Bluetooth versions - both iPhone 12 Pro Max and my Headphones support version 5. What is wrong with it?"
Common Reasons That May Cause iPhone 12 Bluetooth Problem (Diagnosis): In recent iOS 14 update releases, we didn't find obvious Bluetooth problems stumbling upon iPhone 12 series devices (Top 10 Common iPhone 8/8 Plus Problems and How To Fix). However, several users have found that their Bluetooth is not working after updating to iOS 14.2.1, which was exclusively delivered for iPhone 12. Consequently this iPhone 12 Bluetooth not working issue is primarily impacting users that use third-party headsets (Bluetooth powered) or speakers. Here are some general tips that may troubleshoot your iPhone 12 Bluetooth not working issue.
Best Tips for iPhone 12 Bluetooth Problems (Tips & Potential Fixes):
- Fix 1 - You can't connect iPhone 12 to other Bluetooth devices: Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and your iPhone 12 are close to each other > Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again > Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power.
- Fix 2 - Particular apps that're not working with Bluetooth accessories: Go to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth on your iOS or iPadOS device, and make sure that you've turned on Bluetooth for the app.
- Fix 3 - If your iPhone 12 Won't Pair with other Bluetooth devices: If you previously connected your Bluetooth device to your iPhone 12 device, unpair the accessory, put it back in discovery mode, then try to pair and connect again.
Part 5: How To Fix iPhone 12 Wifi Not Working Problems
Common iPhone 12 Wifi Not Working Scenarios (True Case): "Got my iPhone 12 Pro today, noticed a couple of times after its been asleep for a while, waking the device is showing that Wifi is connected but there is no data transmitted to or from the device until I toggle Wifi Off/On in Settings or Control Center. Wifi network is stable and has been working fine with my iPhone 11 and 11 Pro’s as well as multiple Macbooks and iPads we have in the house. How can I fix this iPhone 12 Wifi not working issue?"
Common Reasons That May Cause iPhone 12 Wifi Problem (Diagnosis): In regards of the iPhone 12 Wifi connecting issue, we have discussed for several times and the ultimate conclusion is that a crashing firmware on the router or modem can be the root cause of the problem. So we recommend to do a restart on both side of the Wifi rooter as well as your iPhone 12 device (How To Connect An iPhone 11/11 Pro To iTunes). This will also help rectify any minor iPhone Glitches that might have led to your iPhone 12 software to crash.
Best Tips for iPhone 12 Wifi Not Working Problems (Tips & Potential Fixes):
- Fix 1 - Restart Wi-Fi rooter and try again: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and make sure that Wi-Fi is on. Restart the Wi-Fi rooter and try again.
- Fix 2 - Double-check Wi-Fi network: If your iPhone 12 detects an issue with your Wi-Fi connection, you might see a Wi-Fi recommendation under the name of the Wi-Fi network that you're connected to.
- Fix 3 - Reset iPhone 12 Network Settings: Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Part 6: How To Fix iPhone 12 Pro/Mini Green Screen Issue
Common iPhone 12 Green Tint Screen Scenarios (True Case): Anyone experiencing a bluish green tint on your new iPhone 12 Pro, especially when viewed from an angle? More noticeable when viewing an image with lots of white in dark light. When going through photo album, everything generally looks warmer, the whites have a slight yellowish tint with True Tone on and off, more noticeable when On when compared to iPhone 7 and 11. Basically just trying to see if this is how the screen is "programmed" or I have a defective screen.
Common Reasons That May Cause iPhone 12 Green Screen Problem (Diagnosis): There have been complaints about this iPhone 12 green tint or yellowish screen issue in the MacRumors forums and Apple Support Communities since shortly after iPhone 12 models launched. The issue can affect the iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. Apple’s acknowledgment shows that some iPhone 12 displays are showing flickering, green, or gray light. But no official fix available so far.
Best Tips for iPhone 12 Green Screen Problems (Tips & Potential Fixes):
- Fix 1 - Update iPhone 12 to the latest iOS version: Go to Settings > General > Software Update > Confirm if there is a new iOS version is available.
- Fix 2 - Test iPhone 12 With Facetime: The quickest way to test your both front and back cameras is with the FaceTime app (iMessage and FaceTime Waiting for Activation).
- Fix 3 - Adjust iPhone color tint: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Colour Filters > Toggle on, select Colour Tint > swipe Intensity all the way to the left > swipe Hue roughly to about 75% or to a tint you are comfortable with.
The Bottom Line
Now can you fix your iPhone 12 Pro/Mini problems with our suggestions above? If you still have further iPhone 12 software issues or hardware glitches, feel free to contact us and we are happy to help. In addition, we will keep updating our iPhone 12 Porblems list so that to cover all upcoming software/hardware glitches on your Apple devices.
Fix My iPhone
Version 1.7.5 (07 December, 2020) | Support macOS Catalina | Category: iPhone Problems
More iPhone Problem Fixes and Tips
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software 2020 >
- The Best iPhone Data Recovery Software You Should Choose in 2020 >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone 12/6s >
- What Does iCloud Backup Include and Not Include >
- Best Ways To Transfer Photos from iPhone 12 To Computer >