How To Fix iOS 14 Safari Crashing, Not Responding and Other Issues
Summary:[How To Fix iOS 14 Safari Not Working Issues] Cannot open Safari smoothly in iOS 14? Safari not working on your iPhone 11/Xr/X/8? Follow this article to learn how to fix iOS 14 Safari not working issue. Get Fix My iPhone Free >
100% Free & Secure Download
Safari is one of the fundamental apps in both iOS and macOS. Apparently Apple has spent numerous efforts on bringing new features and bug fixes on this native app. However, with the release of iOS 14, somehow Safari still throws about several annoying glitches. To fix such iOS 14 Safari not working issue is frustrating, especially if its issues prevent you from searching for a solution online. Here are a few common fixes on Safari not working on your iPhone.
Common iOS 14 Safari Not Working Scenarios on iPhone iPad:
- Solved - So with iOS 14, Safari not working correctly and started giving me a an error that I haven’t seen. This occurs on most all websites. A problem repeatedly occurred. -- By Covert308
- Solved - I can not load a webpage using Safari in iOS 14. Webpages look like they are loading for about 10 seconds and then I get the following error: Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred. -- Akirakurosawa
- Solved - For Chrome and Safari, it loads for about 10 seconds and flashes the page of Google with its results then after a second, goes to "A problem repeatedly occurred..." then lists the page link for Safari. -- Krisnines, Reddit
Best Free iOS System Recovery App
#1 Solution For Common iOS 14 Safari Issues
Fix Up To 50+ iOS 14 Software Bugs and Glitches
Safely Save iPhone from Crashes and Freezes
Most Common iOS 14 Problems and Best Fixes 2020
iOS 14 Error Codes
Troubleshoot iPhone error 9, 4013, 10, 6, 2009, 4005, 75, 4010, 53 after iOS 14 update
Safari Issue 1: iOS 14 Safari Not Connecting To Internet
When you cannot open webpage or connect to Internet in Safari, you can explore your iPhone’s data-saving features, which let you specify which apps have access to your phone's cellular data. It's possible that you turned off cellular data for the Safari app (How To Uninstall Safari Browser on Mac). That means Safari will work when you're connected to Wi-Fi but not to cellular data. (Try running Safari over Wi-Fi to test this.)
Safari Issue 2: iOS 14 Safari Crashed and Won't Open
Apple has brought about several new features in Safari with the release of iOS 14, which we believe it's one of the reasons that have caused the closed unexpectedly and couldn't get the app to start. You probably encountered an iOS 14 Safari bug that affects the search engine suggestions. This issue can cause the Safari app to crash, freeze, or fail to start altogether.
Safari Issue 3: iOS 14 Safari Not Responding or Loading Slow
As powerful as your iPhone can be, the iOS 14 Safari app can also get bogged down with all the extraneous information that it processes. If you notice that Safari takes longer to load pages or gets stuck, or just not responding to your command, it may be time to do some cleaning up. Try clearing your Safari browser history, website data, and cache to make Safari run more smoothly.
The Bottom Line
Now can you fix your iOS 14 Safari not working problems with our suggestions above? If you still have further iOS 14 software issues or bugs, feel free to contact us and we are happy to help. In addition, we will keep updating our iOS 14 Porblems list so that to cover all upcoming software/hardware glitches on your Apple devices.
Fix My iPhone
Version 1.9.5 (24 September, 2020) | Support macOS Catalina | Category: iPhone Problems
More iPhone Problem Fixes and Tips
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software 2020 >
- The Best iPhone Data Recovery Software You Should Choose in 2020 >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iOS 14/6s >
- What Does iCloud Backup Include and Not Include >
- Best Ways To Transfer Photos from iPhone X To Computer >