What is the average lifespan of a Mac computer, like Macbook Pro or Mac Pro? If you’re asking about the physical lifespan, that is indeterminable, as the usage, abuse and other things may be the determinant factors that decide how long you can keep a Mac in service. If you’re asking about the lifespan that keeps a Mac in decent performance, maybe 3-4 years, as Apple annually issue updates on both Mac OS and hardware, so the new technologies will always supersede old ones. Also depends on what you are going to do with it.
Anyhow, if you have just got a new Mac, there will be quite many homework to set up, for instance, your music collection. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to migrate your iTunes music library by transferring music from iPhone to your new Mac.
- Part 1: The Tools You'll Need – Choose The Best Free iPhone to Mac Transfer
- Part 2: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac
Part 1: The Tools You'll Need – Choose The Best Free iPhone to Mac Transfer
For protecting copyright of digital property, iTunes cannot move music from iPhone or iPod back to Mac. Therefore, you should find a capable iPhone to Mac Transfer software, which is able to access your iPhone media library, migrate your music tracks and rebuild your iTunes library.
SyncBird is a new iPhone to Mac Transfer software made to free you from iTunes limits and seamlessly bring your music back from iPhone to Mac. Comparing with the similar apps in the market, here are the reasons you should consider first:
- SyncBird supports recovering the entire iTunes library, including your songs, playlists, videos, podcasts, etc. Even for the better part, SyncBird straightforward puts music back to your iTunes on Mac, along with your original ratings, play counts and other Meta data.
- SyncBird is a modern iPhone Music Transfer software that is fully compatible with all the latest Apple stuff, like iOS 10.3, macOS, iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, iTunes 12, etc.
- SyncBird excels Senuti and CopyTrans with solid performance and speed. Copying 1000 music tracks from iPhone to Mac uses only 28 seconds on average.
Part 2: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes on Mac
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your Mac computer > Open SyncBird > Click Device > Music tab on the left column:
Step 2: Choose the songs you want to transfer from iPhone to your Mac:
Step 3: In the window that appears, select the destination where you want to save your music, and click Open.
Step 4: Now these selected music files are saved to the selected destination on your Mac computer.
The Bottom Line
To transfer music from iPhone to your Mac with SyncBird, you can enjoy all its iPhone to Mac Transfer features for free. Moreover, if you are not satisfied with iTunes to manage your Apple devices, then SyncBird is always a better option. Click Download button below to get it now.