For quite many music enthusiasts, one essential thing they rely on iTunes to do is organizing their music collections. Even though people tend to switch to Spotify, Apple Music or other music streaming services for daily listening, the iTunes library still keeps hundreds of tracks that never become commercially available. For instance, Live recordings traded on the gray market; unauthorized remixes; and popular songs kept off streaming services.
Since iTunes is indispensable to our life, what if you lost your iTunes for whatever reason? Imagine your computer is stolen or caught a hard drive failure, all your music collection, like the CD ripped tracks, downloaded and purchased songs, and self-made live recording will be gone forever. If you have an iPhone, which has been synced with your iTunes previously, you’re on the safe boat. In this iPhone to iTunes tutorial, we’ll show you how to transfer music from iPhone to your iTunes for recovering your music library.
- Part 1: The Tools You'll Need – Choose The Best Free iPhone to iTunes Transfer
- Part 2: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes on Mac
Part 1: The Tools You'll Need – Choose The Best Free iPhone to iTunes Transfer
Restoring music you've bought on iTunes Store is quite easy by referring to this guide: How to Transfer iTunes Purchases to Computer. But keep it in mind that, this native iTunes feature won’t cover the songs your ripped from CD or online downloads. As iTunes to iPhone is one-way synchronization, you need a kind helper to transfer your music from iPhone back to your iTunes.
SyncBird is a new iPhone to iTunes Transfer software made to free you from iTunes limits and seamlessly bring your music back from iPhone to iTunes. Comparing with the similar apps in the market, here are the reasons you should consider first:
- SyncBird supports recovering the entire iTunes library, including your songs, playlists, videos, podcasts, etc. Even for the better part, SyncBird straightforward puts music back to iTunes library, along with your original ratings, play counts and other Meta data.
- SyncBird is a modern iPhone Music Transfer software that is fully compatible with all the latest Apple stuff, like iOS 10.3, macOS, iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, iTunes 12, etc.
- SyncBird excels Senuti and CopyTrans with solid performance and speed. Copying 1000 music tracks from iPhone to computer uses only 28 seconds on average.
Part 2: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your Mac computer > Open SyncBird > Click Device > Music tab on the left column:
Step 2: Choose the songs you want to transfer from iPhone to your iTunes > Click iPhone To iTunes button:
Step 3: In the window that appears, you can see the iPhone to iTunes transfer progress and the result.
The Bottom Line
By transferring music from one iPhone to your iTunes library, SyncBird also keeps your playlists, play counts, ratings and other metadata intant. The best part is, if you feel your iTunes library is bloated, SyncBird offers you one-click method to clean up your iTunes library and reclaim more free storage on your Mac hard drive. Click Download button below to have a try with SyncBird.