Before Spotify, Apple Music and other online music streaming services, we primarily save our music collection on a desktop or laptop computer. But in many cases, we may lose our music library due to computer lost or crashes. In this occasion however, despite some song tracks could be restored from your previous backup, you should consider a fast and complete music rescue solution. If you have an iPhone, and have regularly sync it with your iTunes for uploading songs, you got the life-saving straw.
Last September, Apple finally got back to the right track by ceasing 16GB model in its iPhone lineup. Starting with the iPhone 7, now we have the option of 32GB, 128GB and a sexy 256GB (Even the iPhone SE has recently doubled its base storage to 32GB). With such a luxurious amount of storage, it provides enough space to keep a healthy Music library on your iPhone, showing the hope of recovering your lost music library.
- Part 1: The Tools You'll Need – Choose The Best Free iPhone to Computer Transfer
- Part 2: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac Computer with SyncBird Free
Part 1: The Tools You'll Need – Choose The Best Free iPhone to Computer Transfer
Even though you have plenty of options when choosing an iPhone to Computer Music Transfer software, consider carefully on the money and time cost, as well as the safety and content of your device. SyncBird is a free iPhone to Computer Music Transfer application now works for Mac OS. Other than Senuti (iPhone Music Transfer for Mac) and CopyTrans Manager (Free iPod Music Transfer for Windows), SyncBird has the following distinctive advantages:
- SyncBird supports recovering the entire iTunes library, including your songs, playlists, videos, podcasts, etc. Even for the better part, SyncBird straightforward puts music back to iTunes library, along with your original ratings, play counts and other Meta data.
- SyncBird is a modern iPhone Music Transfer software that is fully compatible with all the latest Apple stuff, like iOS 10.3, macOS, iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, iTunes 12, etc.
- SyncBird excels Senuti and CopyTrans with solid performance and speed. Copying 1000 music tracks from iPhone to computer uses only 28 seconds on average.
Part 2: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac Computer with SyncBird
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your Mac computer and you'll see:
Step 2: Click Device > Music tab on the left column > Choose the songs you want to transfer from iPhone to your Mac:
Step 3: In the window that appears, select the destination where you want to save your music, and click Open.
Step 4: Now these selected music files are saved to the selected destination on your Mac computer.