Gal Gadot, best known for the lead role in the Wonder Woman movie, became a 'brand ambassador's for Huawei earlier this year. In that role, she yesterday tweeted a glowing video about her new Huawei Mate 10 – with just one small problem.
As tech reviewer Marques Brownlee spotted, the tweet was sent from Twitter for iPhone. Gadot has since deleted the tweet and replaced it with a new one. Gadot's publicist told CNET there was a perfectly innocent explanation.
Gadot's publicist told CNET there was a perfectly innocent explanation.
"Some people have asked about my recent post with my new Huawei smartphone, and think I am using an iPhone," Gadot said through her publicist. "That's simply not the case. I love my Huawei P20 and Mate10Pro. They are lifelines wherever I am in the world."
It seems that a member of Gadot's publicity team posted the video on the actor's behalf, from their personal device, not recognizing that the device used might be visible to others. "Sometimes I rely on help from my team to post larger videos," Gadot said, "And that is what happened here."
More iPhone Related News
- How To Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone without Computer >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone 6 >
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software 2018 >
- How To Find My Recently Deleted App on iPhone >
- Top 15 Best Facebook Alternative 2018 You Cannot Miss >