[iPhone 11 Camera] The Ultimate iPhone 11/11 Pro Camera Guideline
Summary: [Best iPhone 11 Camera Reviews, Specs and How-Tos] Evertthng about iPhone 11 /iPhone 11 Pro Camera Reviews, iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro Triple Camera Specs, How To Use iPhone 11 3 Camera, What's New in iPhone 11 Camera, etc.
Get SyncBird Pro - Best iPhone 11 Manager >
100% Free & Secure Download
With the new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, Apple introduced updated dual and triple-lens camera systems, along with Deep Fusion, Night Mode and an array of exciting new features. So if you've just upgraded to an new iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro, don't make it wasteful. In this iPhone 11 Camera Guideline article, we'd like to show you all detailed specs, intensive reviews and troubleshooting tips upon iPhone 11 Camera.
Best Free iPhone 11 Photo Transfer
#1 Best iPhone 11 Photos Transfer Software
Up To 20+ iPhone 11 Photo Syncing Solutions
Manager All Content on iPhone 11 Without iTunes
The Ultimate iPhone 11/11 Pro Knowledge Base
iPhone 11 Reviews
Specific reviews on iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro Cameras, Battery, iOS 13, and Performance
iPhone 11 Deals
Hunt for the best cheap iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro deals, giveaways and cheap iPhone 11 buys
iPhone 11 Podcasts
iPhone 11 Podcasts Pro-Tips, how to create, share, delete and import Podcasts on iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Contacts
iPhone 11 Contact Pro-Tips, how to create, share, delete and group contacts on iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Notes
iPhone 11 Notes Pro-Tips, how to create, share, delete and recover notes on iPhone 11
Part 1: iPhone 11/11 Pro Camera Specifications
Camera equipped on an iPhone 11 have a 12MP TrueDepth front camera with a ƒ/2.0 aperture. The iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max both include a triple-lens 12MP rear camera ( Check Why iPhone 11 Camera Not Working in iOS 13.3). There is one ƒ/2.4 ultra wide angle lens with a 120 degree field of view and 2x optical zoom out, one ƒ/1.8 wide angle lens, and one ƒ/2.0 telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom in. Here's a full table of iPhone 11 Camera Specs.
iPhone 11 Camera Specs:
|iPhone 11 Camera||
|iPhone 11 TrueDepth Camera||
Part 2: What's New in iPhone 11/11 Pro Camera (iOS 13)
From Apple Live event on announcing the latest iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro to the first time we hold it on our hands, we see rare improvements on the iPhone 11 Camera hardware. While on the contrast, the great advances in camera quality for these new iPhones are mostly to blame on advanced (and improved) iOS 13 Camera app processing. Let's have a deep dive into what's new in iPhone 11/iOS 13 Camera.
What's New Features in iPhone 11/11 Pro Camera (iOS 13)
- Deep Fusion: One of the most advanced new technologies in iPhone 11/11 Pro Triple Camera is called Deep Fusion, which utilizes the iPhone's A13 Bionic processor and neural engine to take several pictures at once, then "looks" through the shots and composites them together to give you the best one possible.
- Photos Outside the Frame: One advantage of deploying Triple Lens Camera on an iPhone 11 Pro is for taking photos with the telephoto or wide-angle camera, which can automatically capture what's outside the frame using one of the other lenses, just in case you accidentally cut something out.
- Night Mode: Night Mode is the most exciting new Camera feature in iPhone 11/iOS 13. When taking photos in poor light condition, Night Mode comes on automatically in situations with low lighting, and you know that it's activated when you see a yellow icon at the top of the iPhone's camera with a little moon icon and a number.
Part 3: iPhone 11/11 Pro Camera Best Practices
To be a ninja photographer with your brand new iPhone 11/11 Pro powerful camera is not as easy as you would think. Many hidden or combined iPhone 11 Camera tricks may help you get the best shots. For example, every time you want to take a group photos with your iPhone 11 Camera, you may get lost when trying to find the timer toggle as Apple removed the toggles settings for timer and filters in the latest iOS 13. OK, now let's have a new look on how to use Camera app in iPhone 11/iOS 13.
How To Take Best Photos With iPhone 11 Camera (iOS 13)
- Use The Enhanced Zoom Feature in iPhone 11 Camera: Still have no confidence in digital zoom quality on an iPhone? The story is passed away and the new iPhone 11 Camera now gives best support for the full zoom set with a 120 degree field of view and 2x optical zoom in and out. Take your iPhone 11 as a killer Camera for music concert.
- Capture Photos Outside the Frame: As said, the new iPhone 11 Camera app can also capture photos outside the frame as well, which you can turn on by heading into the Settings app, choosing Camera, and then toggling Photo Capture Outside the Frame. This is especially useful if you end up taking a photo that's cropped a little too far in and need to zoom out after your picture has already been taken.
The Bottom Line
Have more iPhone 11 photo taking tips? Or find your iPhone 11 camera not working after upgrade to iOS 13.3? For any kind of tips and problems, feel free to contact us and we are happy to hearing from you.
Version 2.8.0 (03 January, 2020) | Support macOS Catalina | Category: iPhone 11
More iPhone 11 Problem Fixes and Tips
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software 2018 >
- The Best iPhone Data Recovery Software You Should Choose in 2018 >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone 6/6s >
- What Does iCloud Backup Include and Not Include >
- Best Ways To Transfer Photos from iPhone X To Computer >