How to get started?
In this article, we help you to learn How To Transfer Photos from iPhone Xs To Windows PC Using iTunes by using our best iPhone To Windows PC Photo Transfer software - SyncBird Pro. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version here before continuing.
With iTunes app on your Windows PC computer, you can sync photos from a folder on your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. But can you transfer your photos from an iPhone to your Windows computer? The answer is YES. You can follow steps below to learn how to import photos from iPhone to Windows PC using iTunes (Also Learn How To Import Photos from Windows & Mac Computer to iPhone ).
Can I Transfer Photos from iPhone To PC Using iTunes
Part 1: The Tool You'll Need
Before starting, keep it in mind that iTunes is not designed for importing photos or music from iPhone to Windows PC computer due to copyright protection. And the default way to transfer photos from an iPhone to Windows PC computer is by using Photos app or SyncBird Pro, an expert iPhone To PC Photo Transfer software. You can follow this detailed guide to learn the common way to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC.
Because to transfer photos from iPhone Windows PC computer using iTunes, you need to create a complete iTunes backup on your Windows PC. In this case, iTunes would be helpful if you want to create solid photo library backup for your iOS device. Here are the tools you'll need in this tutorial.
- iTunes for Windows PC: the official iPhone, iPod manager program for Windows 10 and Windows 8. It allows to sync music, photos, podcasts and other media content on your iTunes library to an iPhone or iPod.
- SyncBird Pro: a versatile macOS alternative for iTunes app, SyncBird Pro that can export your photos, albums and even the entire photo library from Mac computer to iPhone and vice versa.
- You also need a computer and USB cable to connect your iPhone to your Windows PC computer.
Part 2: How Can I Transfer Photos from iPhone To PC Using iTunes
To transfer photos from an iPhone to Windows PC using iTunes, it's suggested to install the latest version of iTunes. And give a pre-check on your Windows PC storage status to see if there is sufficient space to create an iPhone backup. After that, follow steps below to learn how to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC using iTunes.
- Step 1: On your Windows 10/Windows 8 PC, select the Start button and then select iTunes to open the iTunes app.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC with an USB cable > Click the iPhone icon when it appears > Choose Backup Now to start backing up your iPhone (including photo library) to your Windows PC computer:
How Can I Transfer Photos from iPhone To PC Using iTunes
The Bottom Line
Can you transfer/backup your photos from iPhone to your Windows PC computer using iTunes? If you have any questions or issues, feel free to drop a line to us and we are happy to help. In case you also look forward a method to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac, SyncBird Pro is your best choice for its ability to syncing photo files, music, videos, podcasts and other iOS content between your iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac. Free Download now to have a try.
Version 3.0.5 (April 2, 2020) | Support iOS 13/12/11 | Category: iPhone Transfer