How to get started?
In this article, we help you to learn How To Extract All Photos from iPhone To Windows PC Computer by using our iPhone To PC Transfer software - SyncBird Pro. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version here before continuing.
Microsoft Photos is an image viewer, video clip editor, image organizer, photo editor and iPhone photo to PC extractor app included with the Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems as a functional replacement for Windows Photo Viewer. The ability of importing photos let you extract your pictures from your iPhone to Windows PC, you can get it done in a few minutes.
Part 1: The Tool You'll Need
Apart from basic raster graphics editor functions, such as Correction of exposure or colors, image Cropping, Red-eye reduction, etc., Windows Photos app provides easy and quick solutions to help you extract your iPhone photos to your Windows PC. Here are the specific tools you'll need.
- iTunes - Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Windows PC. Extracting photos to your PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
- Photos App for Windows - View and edit your photos and videos, make movies, and create albums. Try video remix to instantly create a video from photos and videos you select. Extract photos from a variety of devices including iPhone, GoPro, Sony camera, etc.
- You also need a computer and USB cable to connect your iPhone to your Windows PC computer.
Part 2: Extract iPhone Photos on Windows 10/8 PC
To extract iPhone photos to Windows 10 and Windows 8 PC are similar. Connect your iPhone to your PC first, make sure the iPhone is on and unlocked, and that you're using a working cable, then:
- Step 1: On your Windows 10/8 PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Step 2: Select Import (Extract) > From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the pictures you want to import and select where to save them.
How To Extract iPhone Photos on Windows 10/8 PC
The Bottom Line
Since the Microsoft Photos app was originally introduced to Windows 8, you cann't use it on a Windows 7 PC computer. In this case, read this guide to learn how to extract iPhone photos to Windows 7 PC. One more thing, as a perfect iTunes alternative for macOS, SyncBird Pro can help you add/sync your photos, videos, podcasts and other iOS content between your iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac. Free Download now to have a try.
Version 2.4.0 (23 Sep, 2018) / Support iOS 4 - iOS 12
Category: iPhone Transfer