Get Fix My iPhone
Your iPhone touch screen not working or iPhone screen has a flickering gray bar? iPhone 6 Plus display flickering or Multi-Touch not responding? Not a problem. We fix iPhone black screen, Apple Logo Loops, iPhone Touch Disease and 50+ common iPhone issues with our Fix My iPhone - an award-winning iOS system recovery software utility. Just Download Fix My iPhone and get iPhone Touch Disease fix service.
iPhone Touch Disease Issue Feedback
iPhone 6s Touch Disease/Screen Flickering
Hello everyone, I have in an iPhone 6 Plus which is showing signs of Touch Disease. Sometimes when I touch the screen I will get a flicker of a grey section at the top of the screen and I can see the screen kind of jump around like its reacting to really crazy touch gestures.
What Is iPhone (6/6s/7/X) Touch Disease
Touch Disease is a particular word meaning an issue with Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus smartphones that causes the touch screen to become unresponsive due to a logic board connection failure (How To Fix iPhone 6/7/8 Battery Draining Fast All of a Sudden). An iPhone 6/6s Plus Touch Disease issue usually happens when the smartphones are bent and the connection between the logic board and the touchscreen controller chips is disrupted.
Touch Disease first reported following the emergence of iPhone 6 "Bendgate," problem, of which users reported their phones were bending in some cases, especially when put in their back pockets, and at times the iPhones would become unresponsive because of the bending issues. If your iPhone 6/6s Plus is exhibiting the symptoms noted above, and the screen is not cracked or broken, Apple will repair your device for a Multi-Touch Repair Program price of $149.
Checklist Of iPhone Touch Disease Issues
iPhone Touch Disease Symptoms
- iPhone 6/6s Plus multiple screen is not responding properly.
- iPhone 6/6s Plus screen has a flickering gray bar across the top.
- iPhone 6/6s Plus touch screen not working
- iPhone 6/6s Plus Touch Disease After Battery Replacement
- iPhone 6/6s Plus freezing up and becoming unresponsive to touch
iPhone Touch Disease Causes
- Device dropped multiple times on a hard surface
- iPhone body bent by physical damage
- Disrupted connection between the logic board and the touchscreen controller
Fix My iPhone
Version 1.5.0 (1 June, 2020) | Support iOS 13/12/11 | Category: iPhone Problems
More iPhone Problem Fixes and Tips
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software 2020 >
- The Best iPhone Data Recovery Software You Should Choose in 2020 >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone 6/6s >
- What Does iCloud Backup Include and Not Include >
- Best Ways To Transfer Photos from iPhone X To Computer >