How To Master Reset An iPhone 6 without Passcode
Q: How to master reset iPhone 6 without password?
My iPhone was disabled for too many wrong passcode attempts. Now I have to do a master reset on my iPhone so that I can remove passcode on iPhone. How can I do this?
Before Apple introduced Touch ID and Face ID used on iPhone, mobile operating system that run on smartphones and tablets typically use a gesture based lock-screen (Learn How To Fix Unable To Activate Touch ID on This Phone). iPhone utilized a similar unlock mechanism until iOS 10, with an on-screen slider slid to the right. Although an iPhone passcode includes only 4 or 6 digital number, it always happens that users forget their new set iPhone passcode.
When you enter the wrong passcode on an iPhone too many times, you'll be locked out and a message will say that your device is disabled. At this point, Apple will erase everything on your iPhone. To recover using your locked iPhone, you'll need to remove your passcode by doing a master reset on your iPhone. In this article, we'll show you how to do a master reset on your iPhone 6 without passcode.
Table of Content:
Pre-Check List Before Hard Resetting iPhone 4s
Keep it in mind that a master reset on your iPhone is not a regular method to solve common iPhone problems. On the contrary, master/hard/factory reset on your iPhone is the last barrier for troubleshooting severe disorder and malfunctioning of your iPhone. So before starting, give a check on what you should know about master reseting iPhone.
- Important: A master reset/manufacturer reset/factory reset on your iPhone erases all your data from your device. Always backing up your iPhone prior to master reseting your iPhone without passcode.
- DO NOT master reset your iPhone unless it's the last option you have to solve your iPhone/iOS problems.
- After master resetting your iPhone, you have to re-download applications from App Store, re-sync music and videos via iTunes, and re-enter your passcodes and user accounts.
How To Do A Master Reset on iPhone 6 without Passcode
Fix My iPhone is the best iOS System Recovery software that can troubleshoot a variety of iPhone system issues, including master resetting iPhone to remove forgot passcode. Here are the detailed steps of how to do a master reset on your iPhone without passcode (How To Fix iPhone 7 Stuck On Apple Logo Issue).
Open Fix My iPhone > Connect your iPhone 6 to a Mac computer.
How To Master Reset An iPhone 6 without Passcode Step 1
Confirm to start iOS system recovery procedure and click 'Continue' to start.
How To Master Reset An iPhone 6 without Passcode Step 2
Choose Instant iOS Fix option to start.
How To Master Reset An iPhone 6 without Passcode Step 3
Check the iOS firmware information. If everything is OK, click download.
How To Master Reset An iPhone 6 without Passcode Step 4
Fix My iPhone will uncompress the downloaded iOS firmware, check the validation and start to master resetting your iPhone. Once it finished, you can choose to restore your device from an iTunes backup or click Skip to ignore this.
How To Master Reset An iPhone 6 without Passcode Step 5
The Bottom Line
Now can you master reset your iPhone without passcode? If you still have any iPhone System Recovery problems, feel free to leave a message in comment box and we are happy to help. One more thing, for common iPhone glitches, it's suggested to use Fix My iPhone instead of resetting your iPhone to manufacturer settings. Free Download To Have A Try >
Fix My iPhone
Version 1.1.0 (14 March, 2019) / Support iOS 4 - iOS 12
Category: iPhone Fix
More iPhone/Mac Related Tips
- How To Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account In Seconds >
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software 2018 >
- How To Find My Recently Deleted App on iPhone >
- Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone without Computer >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone 6 Plus >
- Top 15 Best Facebook Alternative 2018 You Cannot Miss >