Apple ID Unlock
Apple ID is locked or disabled? Forgot your Apple ID password and can't reset it? This Apple ID Unlock tool helps you remove and unbind existing Apple ID on any activated device.
- Remove existing Apple ID when you forgot the password.
- Turn off Find My iPhone/iPad after Apple ID removal.
- Fix "Your Apple ID has been Disabled/Locked" issue.
Easily Remove Fogotten, Locked and Disabled Apple ID
For account security, Apple will lock or disable an Apple ID when too many incorrect password attempts are made. In common cases, you may see an Apple ID locked or disabled message saying "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons", "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons", or "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons". Use Omni Unlocker - Apple ID Remover feature to permanently unbind the Apple ID from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Open Omni Unlocker > Choose Apple ID Remover option to start.
2. Connect Your iPhone or iPad to the Computer > Continue.
3. Click Start Remove to Unlock the Apple ID on this iPhone, iPad.