Can I Unlock an iPhone without knowing Apple ID or password?
Quick Answer: Do you mean unlock the iPhone screen lock? If you need the passcode to unlock the screen, no one knows that except the person who originally set it. The only way around that is to Erase and Factory Reset your iPhone and setup out as a new phone. If you mean an iCloud Activation Lock, Apple could help with that, but Apple will require proof that you're the original owner of the phone to help you get into your iCloud account (won't help with someone else's iCloud account info). If you mean unlock the iPhone for use on a different carrier, then you use the AT&T online unlocking portal.
Reddit Best Answer: Unlock any iPhone without the need of a passcode
Apple Community Best Answer: How To Get Into iPhone Without Passcode
More iPhone Problem Fixes and Tips
- Best iPhone / iTunes Backup Extractor Software >
- The Best iPhone Data Recovery Software You Should Choose >
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iOS 14/15 >
- What Does iCloud Backup Include and Not Include >
- Best Ways To Transfer Photos from iPhone X To Computer >